POLYTRON MTC is an additive package that uses a micro-metallurgical process to form (from the original metal) a durable polished micro – layer of metal that dramatically resists wear, extreme pressure and excessive temperature. Metal surfaces remain treated at all times, which provides for immediate start-up lubrication. Friction and wear are substantially reduced resulting in maximum equipment life, performance and oil and fuel economy.
- Longer oil change interval (based on the initial condition of equipment)
- Lower oil consumption
- Keeps equipment parts clean contributing to better performance
- Extends the oil life of the filter
- Lowers operating temperature and noise level
- Eliminates 95-99% of equipment wear considerably extending its service life
- Protects equipment in a wide range of temperatures
- Protects equipment for a reasonably long time if the event of loss of lubricating fluid
- Performs consistently well in severe operating conditions of dust, moisture and extreme temperatures
Use Polytron MTC as an additive to motor oils, transmission and torque fluids, tractor hydraulic fluids, paper machine oils, industrial oils, knit oils, handy oils, gear oils and metalworking cutting oils.
- Automatic and manual transmissions
- Differentials and gearboxes
- Bearings and bearing journals
- Power steering units
- Air compressors
- Cooling systems
- Hydraulic power systems in heavy duty off road equipment and farming machinery
- Mining and smelter equipment
- Railroad equipment
- Oil and water wells
- Drilling equipment
- Machine shops equipment: grinding, drilling milling etc.
- Cotton pickers