POLYTRON EP-2 Lithium Complex Grease is a superior quality, multi purpose, wide temperature range made from lithium complex soap, quality base oils, scientifically engineered POLYTRON anti-wear friction reducing formula and other additives to give it its outstanding qualities. It is an excellent automotive wheel bearings and chassis lubricant which is also recommended for all types of bearings, gears and couplings in industrial commercial applications. It may also be used in electric motors of NEMA insulation class A and B types.
OLYTRON EP-2 Lithium Complex Grease is formulated with high quality base oils and lithium complex soap. The natural oxidation stability of this formulation is enhanced by effective oxidation inhibitors.
POLYTRON EP-2 Lithium Complex Grease combines high temperature stability, extreme pressure and outstanding anti-wear properties with excellent water resistance and rust and corrosion protection. OLYTRON EP-2 Lithium Complex Grease exhibits excellent mechanical stability which minimizes softening under severe shearing conditions.
POLYTRON EP-2 Lithium Complex Grease exhibits outstanding pumpability and may be applied by conventional lubricating equipment. POLYTRON EP-2 Lithium Complex Grease is usable over a wide temperature range. It will not harden or decompose under severe working conditions at elevated temperatures, and it does not soften excessively during high speed operation in rolling contact bearings.
POLYTRON EP-2 Lithium Complex Grease forms a good seal, which minimizes bearing contamination.
POLYTRON EP-2 Lithium Complex Grease, because of its outstanding properties, is a truly superior performing, multipurpose grease. Its track record indicates that its use will reduce equipment maintenance frequency and equipment down time 4 to 7 times.
Thanks to the scientifically engineered POLYTRON anti-wear technological package, the equipment is protected for some time in the event of loss of grease or grease pumping system failure.
- Maximizes mileage & performance
- Maximizes power & compression
- Cleans entire fuel system including injectors, intake valves, ports,valve seats and combustion chamber
- Provides quicker starting in cold weather
- Provides lubrication to moving parts of combustion chamber
- Removes water in fuel tank and lines
- Neutralizes poor quality fuel
- Rolling contact bearings in electric motors, blowers, centrifugal pumps, etc.
- Rolling contact and plain sleeve bearings in harsh environmental conditions involving moisture, extreme temperature, dirt and dust.
- Automotive applications, including chassis, wheel bearings and water pumps.
- Industrial applications including all types of bearings, gears and couplings.
- Industrial applications where loads and temperatures are high and the atmosphere is dusty, such as: jaw crushes, tube mills, trunnion rolls, mining, smelters, material processing, cement and aggregate industries.
Thanks to the scientifically engineered POLYTRON anti-wear additive, wear of bearings and equipment parts is almost eliminated, hence economies of considerably longer equipment life and considerable reduction in maintenance costs are provided in non extreme and extreme service conditions.
Polytron EP-2 Grease contains effective oxidation inhibitors offering long shelf storage and service life. Excellent stability at high temperatures permits utilization at temperatures above which typical grease will not perform. Polytron EP-2 Grease formula resists breakdown under shearing stress in rolling contact bearings. This results in extremely low leakage rate. The product also features excellent resistance to softening when worked, and doesn’t deposit soap residue in bearings.
A special inhibitor in Polytron EP-2 Grease assures protection against rust and corrosion.
Polytron EP-2 Grease is resistant to both hot and cold water. It displaces free water from metal surfaces without loss of grease.